Klook.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

, ,

? I've been told that I got the Irene-disease..

The reason is because I don't like eating chicken and also because I like the color purple..
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
wow

I sometimes want to bite someone and shred them off to pieces..


-What..?? But why do you hate chicken? They're so delicious, though..ㅠㅠ
  -(OP): That's because I've raised some chicks when I was younger..ㅠㅠ But I still eat their eggs, though..

-Irene doesn't eat chicken?
  -It is said that she used to like chickens.. But there was this one time when she ate chickens for 7 days in a row and suffered from indigestion because of that, she hates them since then..

-Ah.. This post makes me crave for some fried chickens.. But seriously though, why are people making a big fuss out of nothing?

-Whoa.. That's seriously so ridiculous..

-Are they talking, or farting..? Why are they talking sh*t about someone's else personal preferences?

-What..? Then that means there are about 5,000 people in our country who suffers from Irene-disease..

-?? I just know Irene hates eating chickens and likes the color purple through this postㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. That's her personal preferences, though.. They're being so mean..

-Hmm..? I don't like eating chickens as well..

-Hul.. Me too.. I don't like chickens and like the color purple as well.. Does that mean I'm.. Irene..?

-I've always liked purple.. Even before Irene made her debut..
trazy.com