Klook.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

, , ,

Lee Sungkyung preventing a sly act from happening

She was so stern about it..ㅋㅋㅋ


-Why do I find this gif is heart-fluttering..? Pit-a-pat..

-I don't think that was a sly act.. It just looks like Lee Sungkyung held Kim Goeun's head so that it won't bump to Seo Kangjun's shoulder..

-Why is this considered as a sly act..?

-She was just holding Kim Goeun's head so that it won't bump to Seo Kangjun's shoulder, though..? It's kind of heart-fluttering..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like she was holding Kim Goeun's head to prevent her falling over of bumping to Seo Kangjun's shoulder~

-This gif makes my heart skips a beat..

-Even her hands are so beautiful.. They look glamorous and classy..

-My heart races to see how careful she is when holding Kim Goeun's head..

-It's really heart-fluttering how she quickly holds Kim Goeun's head in case it will bump to Seo Kangjun's shoulder..

-Her hands are so beautiful..

-Sungkyung Unnie, you make my heart race.. I love you..

-I think she was just holding Kim Goeun's head just in case she would fall backwards while laughing..

-Hul.. This is so heart-fluttering..

-My heart flutters to see Lee Sungkyung's hands and Seo Kangjun's smile..

-Why is Lee Sungkyung standing in the back?

-Am I the only one who finds this sweet?

-What do you mean by sly act..?
trazy.com