Klook.com

Monday, December 18, 2017

, ,

Police, 'SHINee's Jonghyun, committed suicide.. Passed away after being sent to the hospital'



-I wonder if his sister is fine.. She must've been really shocked..

-Please investigate more on this case.. It could be something else and not a suicide..

-What the heck is SM doing right now?? Aren't they supposed to release an official statement by now?

-What is happening right now..? I've liked him for more than 9 years..

-Jonghyun-ah.. Please stay alive..

-I'm speechless.. He was my favorite singer..

-Please tell me this is not true..

-Jonghyun-ah, I beg you..

-I hope this is not true.. I mean.. Why.. This can't be real..

-Hey, Jonghyun-ah..

-Please save him.. Please, I beg you..

-Ah, please Jonghyun.. Please..

-What's wrong, Jonghyun-ah.. You're a miracle that happened to me, this can't be true..

-What is going on? I thought he's in a critical condition..?

-Oh God.. I don't know what to do..

-I can't think straight, it feels as if someone just hit my head really hard.. This can't be true..

-Whoa.. Unbelievable..

-I'm not even a fan of SHINee but my hands trembled really hard when I heard the news.. Is this real?

-I just.. can't think about anything..
trazy.com