Klook.com

Saturday, October 21, 2017

, ,

Not a lot of people know this actor in 'Avengers Social Club' is actually an idol

Sookyum from Avengers Social Club
tipTI

sCcIx
He's Jun (Lee Junyoung), the youngest member in UKISS, and is a '97liner.
UlvUR


-Hul..

-Sookyum is an idol???????????

-Hul, he's actually an idol???

-Hul.. He's a member of UKISS?? Unbelievable.. I just hope that he would stay in the path of his career as an actor~

-I seriously didn't know he was an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he an additional member?? Did he join the group later after it was formed?? I mean, someone like him in UKISS...??

-Oh, he's actually an idol?? His make up in the drama suits him more than that idol-ish make up..

-I heard that he's participating in The Unit..

-I thought he was a rookie actor, so I looked up for his profile and found out that he's an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sookyum is such a cutie~

-I thought he was just a rookie actor who sucks at acting..

-Sookyum-ah, let's just become an actor..

-So freaking handsome..

-He slightly looks like actor Jisung...

-Jun is already 4 years into his debut this year, I'm happy that netizens are finally starting to recognizing him now..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I love his acting skills.. He sounds very natural when he acts..

-He suits to be an actor more than an idol..

-UKISS..?? Hul.. Let's just become an actor.. Being an actor suits you more than being an idol..
trazy.com