Klook.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

,

The building that Black Pink's album producers are really into

GYvKn
CCpRD
ZOCSe
That building doesn't only appear in the MV, but also in the album cover

VPbow
SQPjUjCzjs
is the outdoor theater of Kyunghee University


-I seriously thought it was just a set in a studio.. Or is this just a joke?

-The building indeed looks very cool..

-Hul.. I can't believe it's the same building..

-Maybe the producers graduated from Kyunghee University...???

-I thought that was just some CG..

-The pink lightning make the whole building looks different..

-Hul.. I thought it was just a set in a studio, I had no idea they actually shot it outdoor..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's the same place..ㅋㅋㅋ The producers made a good use of that building..

-It's kind of scary at night but I like that place..ㅋㅋ The atmosphere in that place is really great.. Celebrities often come to that place for festivals or concerts..

-The producing team did a really great job.. They made it look as if the MV was shot in overseas..

-No wonder it looks familiar to me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They did a great job with the building.. I thought they shot their MV in overseas..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com