Klook.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

,

Can you do this kind of physical contacts with your guy friends?

Can you do this kind of physical contacts with them even though you're not in relationship with them?

Upvote if you can
Downvote if you can't

[+118][-102]

1. [+26][-12] Hmm.. Isn't that possible to happen between friends??

2. [+25][-14] How is that possible..? Or is it just because I go to an all-girl school..? I just don't understand how is that possible if you guys are just friends.. Is it just because I don't like doing physical contacts with any other people besides my boyfriend and my parents?

3. [+18][-27] Of course, you babies.. You still don't know because you haven't been to college yet..

4. [+9][-0] Don't click upvote or downvote in this post, just ignore it.. The girl in the picture explained that she has never been in any kind of romantic relationship with Kang Daniel, and that picture was cropped out from a full-group picture they took.. She also explained that she's not only close with Kang Daniel, but also to any other male trainees in the company.. Hey OP, just get lost if you're posting this post with intention to spread rumors about him..

5. [+7][-3] I'm in college and I have some of guy friends that I'm really close with but nope, I can never do that..γ…‹γ…‹ I'm disgusted just by the thoughts of itγ…‹γ…‹

6. [+7][-2] What's so wrong about that? I think he's just putting his arms around the woman, but the woman slightly leans forward that's why it looks like that..

7. [+6][-0] F*ck you for cropping the picture weirdly like that.. And yes, it's possible to do that kind of physical contacts with guy friends..

8. [+4][-3] Why are there a lot of upvotes?? Are you saying that it's normal to happen between friends??

9. [+2][-0] There are a lot of toxic in this post.. So what if she dated her or not, why is that your business??

10. [+2][-0] This is.. nothing special..

trazy.com