Klook.com

Monday, July 24, 2017

,

Boa's first income after she debutedㄷㄷㄷ

She earned 50,000,000KRW ($44,850) from her debut promotions with ID: Peace B.
She gave all of the money she earned to her parents and only took 500,000KRW ($448,5) for her to spend by herself


-Whoa.. When I was 13 I used to get $5 for my allowance money per week..

-Whoa.. I'm speechless..

-God-SM..

-God-Boa is indeed very talented..

-Whoa.. I'm jealous of herㅠㅠ

-Boa is really amazing, and so is SM..

-Whoa.. $44,850.. That's really amazing..

-Boa's hard work and effort are paid off in the end.. I'm surprised to know that SM isn't dirty when it comes to their artists' incomes..

-I used to get $0.5 everyday as my allowance money when I was 13..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. She's a really nice daughter..

-As expected from God-SM.. Especially when it comes to money..

-SM is a really great company..
trazy.com