Klook.com

Saturday, June 24, 2017

, , , ,

There are unexpectedly a lot of people who's fanatic of this

한국 아이돌판에 의외로 이거 성애자 많음 ㅋㅋㅋ | 인스티즈
Perfectly synchronized choreography

The most best-selling groups in South Korea, BTS, Exo, Seventeen, and Got7 gained a lot of popularity because of this factor.

These days,idol groups easily get bigger fandom with their perfectly synchronized choreography even when their visuals are not that outstanding.


-I'm not only stanning them because of their perfectly synchronized choreography.. But I admit that I like to show off their synchronizations to people..

-Exo.. Synchronized choreography..??!!?? Boys, you all did it! People are acknowledging your synchronization now!!

-Bigbang, Highlight, etc. They're not perfectly synchronized when they dance, but they still have big and strong fandoms..

-Look at all of their feet in the second gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I got goosebumps all over my body when I first watched Not Today's choreography..

-Yeah.. I think it's one of the reason why they have big fandoms..

-Seventeen's choreographies are the best..

-It's true that I love to brag about BTS' synchronizations to people.. I'm happy that people immediately think of BTS when it comes to 'perfectly synchronized dance'..

-Oh My God.. Our Exo is in this list..? Well, I have to admit that they've improved a lot.. But I'm a little bit surprised to see their name here..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Infinite too..

-Exo doesn't dance in sync, though..?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Our boys only dance in sync in their MVs..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just imagine how hard they practice to get all of their movements in sync..ㅠㅠ

-I agree that this is one of the big factors that build their fandoms.. But not my reason why I decided to like them..

-There's this certain satisfaction that I feel when all of the 13 members jump at the same height..
trazy.com