Klook.com

Monday, June 26, 2017

Girl group's members being savage towards their fanboys

I tried to joke with Jiho by saying "Call me Oppa, you're supposed to call handsome people as 'oppa'" and she replied "Then you should call me 'Oppa'"

-OMG's Jiho

팬싸에서 남덕들한테 사이다 들이붓는 걸그룹 멤버들 | 인스티즈
Q: What if I told you to pour a glass of water for me?
A: Do you want to get slapped?ㅋㅋ

-Gugudan's Mimi

팬싸에서 남덕들한테 사이다 들이붓는 걸그룹 멤버들 | 인스티즈
Shinbi: What's your name?
??: I'm not going to tell you.
Shinbi: Why? Please tell me your name now.
??: I'm not going to tell you
Shinbi: Are you playing with me? I'm not going to sign this then? Just tell me the first letter of your name!
??: L
Shinbi: 'To: Let's not see each other again. Bye^^'

The fan refused to tell her his name because he said he already told her his name the previous time they met.

-GFriend's Shinbi

팬싸에서 남덕들한테 사이다 들이붓는 걸그룹 멤버들 | 인스티즈
Q: Marriage
A: is a crazy thing

-WJSN's Luda

팬싸에서 남덕들한테 사이다 들이붓는 걸그룹 멤버들 | 인스티즈
Minjae: *sings a song and ends up running out of breath until her face turns red*
Minjae: *finishes singing* Whoa.. I'm tired!
??: You should quit smoking~
Minjae: I'm sorry, what?
??: You need to quit smoking
Minjae: What are you talking about? I really hate the smell of cigarettes! I don't like those kind of jokes.
??: I'm sorry
Minjae: Okay. Don't do that again.

-Sonamoo's Minjae


-Jiho is so cool.. I'm falling for her..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Jiho sounds so cool.. She's such a goddess..!!

-Good job, girls..

-Please think carefully before you joke..

-Jiho Oppa..

-The last one, though.. She must've been really uncomfortable with that joke..

-Some of those replies are too rude..

-My heart is beating really fast because of Jiho..

-Minjae unnie is so cool<3<3

-Ah.. All of them sound so cool.. I want to marry them..

-Jiho is bursting off with her girlcrush vibes.. I will call her Oppa from now on..

-Shinbi..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really hope fanboys will stop treating female idols like that.. Especially the last joke, she must've been really offended to hear that..

-The last one.. I doubt he's even a fan.. How could he joke around like that..

-What.. That's just plain rude..

-They did a good job at responding to those fanboys.. I'm sure it was uncomfortable for them..

-Good job, girls.. There are a lot of rude people in this world..

-Hul.. Minjae-ya..ㅠㅠ She sounds so cool..
trazy.com