Klook.com

Thursday, May 18, 2017

The service in Korean restaurant that never fails to amaze foreigners



-It's my first time seeing such thing..

-I'm a Korean and I find that fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Does this mean that I'm a foreigner..?

-I'm from Korea and I find that fascinating.. It must be really hard to serve and clean up it all afterwards..

-Well, if I was in a restaurant and they served me that way, I would be surprised as wellㅋㅋㅋ

-It's probably because there are a lot of side dishes to serve? 

-I think it's a restaurant somewhere in Ilsan.. I think I've visited that restaurant before..

-The best restaurant everㅋㅋㅋ

-I once went to that restaurant and they only told us where to sit, so I was dumb-founded at first. And suddenly they came with a big tray full of dishes and put it on our table, it was so surprisingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard that's how they serve customers in Korean traditional restaurant these days..

-Why am I so used to this sight?ㅋㅋㅋ It's nothing new for me..

-I'm planning to go to a Korean traditional restaurant tomorrowㅋㅋ The way they serve the dishes seriously never fail to amaze meㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Unbelievable..
trazy.com