Klook.com

Saturday, April 22, 2017

, , , , ,

This is crazy, Yoon Jisung currently ranks at #9!!

Our Jisung Oppa currently ranks at #9ㅠㅠㅠ
Last week he only ranked at #19, so I can only pray for him to not get eliminated.. I was looking for his name through #12 to #26 but I couldn't find it. I was like "No way he's in the top 11..?" and he's really in the top 11ㅠㅠㅠ
Before his performance, he said that he hopes it wouldn't be his last stage and I teared up a little bit because of thatㅠㅠㅠ
Fighting and congratulations, Jisung!


[+406][-21]

1. [+131][-0] I think people vote for him because he seems to be a really nice guy, and they also love the reactions he does whenever other people are talking. And judging by how he called his sister instead of his parents in the other episode, it looks like he has a nice relationship with his sister. Yoon Jisung, let's debut!

2. [+80][-1] Yoon Jisung, you looked so cute yesterdayㅠㅠ

3. [+58][-0] My fixed pick, Yoon Jisung, let's debut!ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+32][-0] That's what you call Oppa materialㅠㅠ Not that Oppas that actually exist in your life, but that Oppa you wish existed in your lifeㅠㅠ I like how he cares about his sister, and he looks cute even when he cries.. I already put him into my fixed list since the first episode..

5. [+18][-1] At first, I thought he was just another typical funny guy in the group. But I was wrong, he's really outstanding and I just realized it after watching his stage yesterday.

6. [+18][-0] Kang Daniel, Yoon Jisung, let's debutㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+15][-0] He looks like Jung Jinwoon..

8. [+11][-0] I like him because he looked so cute as the center yesterday.

9. [+10][-0] I always laugh whenever I see him because he reminds me of his sister calling him 'Jisung-ssi Jissung-ssi'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10][-0] Our Jisung is a really nice guyㅠㅠㅠ If only I had an older brother like him, I would've lived a really fun life..
trazy.com