Klook.com

Monday, April 24, 2017

, , , , , ,

The visual of Produce 101 Season 2

Park Jihoon
Joo Haknyeon
Lai Kuan Lin
Bae Jinyoung


프로듀스101 2 외모4대장.gif | 인스티즈
프로듀스101 2 외모4대장.gif | 인스티즈
프로듀스101 2 외모4대장.gif | 인스티즈


-Why is Minhyun not in this list..

-Don't forget Ong Seungwoong..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Lai Kuan Lin is so handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I couldn't agree more.. Two thumbs up!

-These are my fixed picksㅠㅠ Plus Minhyun and Jonghyunㅠㅠ

-Add Samuel to this list tooㅠㅠ

-Ahn Hyungseob, he's a cutie..ㅠㅠ

-I personally think Park Jihoon and Choi Minki are the most handsome ones in this season..

-Hul.. Joo Haknyeon reminds me of BTS' Jin..

-Why are Choi Minki and Kim Jonghyun not in this list..

-Jinyoung..ㅠㅠ He's such a cutieㅠㅠ

-Plus Ong Seunwoo..

-I personally think Choi Minki is the most handsome trainee in this season. No one can beat him when it comes to visual..

-The guys in this list are handsome, but I personally think it's Park Seongwooㅠㅠ

-These guys are so young and handsome..

-Kuan Lin's visual is the best..

-Kuan Lin-ah, Jinyoung-ah.. Let's debut..

-There are too much visuals in this season, I can't just pick 4..

-For me, the top 4 are Park Jihoon, Bae Jinyoung, Hwang Minhyun, Kim Jonghyun..

-Yoo Sunho, Park Jihoon, Kim Donghyun, and Bae Jinyoung. Produce 101's version of F4..

-Where's Choi Minki?

-Judging by the comments, I think it's true they have the best visuals in this season..
trazy.com