Klook.com

Saturday, April 22, 2017

, , ,

Jang Moonbok's current rank

3rd: Kim Samuel
4th: Woong Sungwoo
5th: Ahn Hyungseob
6th: Joo Haknyeon
7th: Lai Kuan Lin
8th: Jang Moonbok
9th: Yoon Jisung
10th: Bae Jinyoung
11th: Jung Sewoon


-Who are the #1 and #2?
  -#1 is Park Jihoon and #2 is Lee Daehwi!

-Jung Sewoonㅠㅠㅠ Sewoon-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-I originally didn't care about Moonbok, but now I started to grow some interest in him!ㅋㅋㅋ It's really nice to see him working hard for his dream..

-Moonbok works really hard, but he still hasn't improved at all.. It's nice to see him putting all of his effort, though..

-I voted for Moonbok! Hang in there Moonbok, I will always vote for you!

-Moonbok works really hard and I like to see that, but he still hasn't improved at all and I feel really bad for him..

-Moonbok-ah, let's debut.. You always shine the brightest when you're on stage<3

-Why are you dissing his looks..

-I vote for him because talent is not everything, effort and impression are also important..

-If you vote people based on their talent, you should just stick to Kpop Star or Superstar K. In Produce 101, charm is all that matters, it's all about popularity and fandoms.

-I like him because he's always energetic and cheerful, he's the most charming person in this season..

-If this show is all about the talent, I bet none of trainees from class F would make it into the top 11..

-*sighs* Fighting, Moonbokㅠㅠ I will always vote for youㅠㅠ

-Mind your own business. Let people vote whoever they want. If you really want your favorite trainee to get into the top 11, you should promote and vote him more.

-Everyone has the right to vote or not to vote him..

-Moonbok, fighting! I'm not his fan but it really breaks my heart to see him getting a lot of negative comments..

-I personally think he lacks a lot to be an idol..

-I was so shocked when I saw the ranking for this week..

-Bae Jinyoung, let's debut..

-I didn't really like his performance, though.. It felt like he was trying so hard to look cool..ㅎㅎ

-MNet needs to take responsibility.. They're making Moonbok looks bad.. They're hurting Moonbokㅠㅠ
trazy.com