Klook.com

Friday, April 21, 2017

, , ,

A physical figure of a '00liner.gif

흔한 2000년생 피지컬...gif | 인스티즈



-Siyeon is so pretty..

-2000..?!??

-She looks so beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Siyeon-ah.. I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm also a '00liner but we look so different..

-I didn't know Siyeon is a '00liner.. It's.. Unbelievable, she's really beautiful..

-2000? Hul.. I thought she was a '97liner..

-She's younger than me.. It makes no sense..

-That's my girlfriend..

-She doesn't look like a '00liner..

-I'm.. just going to cry in the corner, bye..

-Oh.. She reminds me of Jun Hyosung!

-Whoa.. My heart is beating so fast when I see her, what should I do?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. Don't you think you're too pretty to be real, Siyeon?

-She's my friend's cousin..ㅠㅠ My friend is really pretty, and so is her cousin, Siyeonㅠㅠ

-Oh.. Her face looks really familiar..

-She's beautiful..ㅜㅜ
trazy.com