Klook.com

Sunday, January 1, 2017

, , , , ,

V, The Professional Idol.

'The song that reminds you of Christmas'

프로 아이돌 방탄소년단 뷔 .jpg | 인스티즈
'The song you listen before going to bed'
Park Hyungsik: Dream-Park Hyoshin
Kim Taehyung: Chet Baker's songs
Do Jihan: Lion King OST

프로 아이돌 방탄소년단 뷔 .jpg | 인스티즈
'The song you listen in the middle of your schedules'
Park Hyungsik: Wild Flower-Park Hyoshin
Kim Taehyung: Maxine-John Legend
Do Jihan: Whiskey In The Jar-Metallica

프로 아이돌 방탄소년단 뷔 .jpg | 인스티즈
'The song you want to sing to the opposite gender' 
Park Hyungsik: I'm Your Friend-Park Hyoshin
Kim Taehyung: 
Do Jihan: Hold Back The River-James Bay


-Ah.. He's so lovely..

-Taehyung being Kim Taehyung.. But, Park Hyungsik's song choice.. 'I'm Your Friend'ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's surely a professional..

-You're so lovely, Taehyung-ah..

-Did he not reply that on purpose..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Park Hyungsik's choices are funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My baby is so cute<3<3

-He's so cool!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-Park Hyungsik's song choice for the last question is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-That's my man..

-Taehyung-ah, I love you..

-I'm Your Friendㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Taehyung is such a pro..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Park Hyungsik must be a really big fan of Park Hyoshin..

-He's so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-It's okay, Taehyung-ah.. It's okay to answer it, I'll listen to the song you chose!

-TaeTaeㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funnier because he's smiling so wide in the pictureㅋㅋㅋ

-That empty space looks so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-What does he make the other two beside him, then..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't get the whole thing at firstㅋㅋㅋㅋ Took me awhile to understand what this post means..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com