Klook.com

Sunday, January 1, 2017

, ,

The necklace guy in Gayo Daejejeon



-Jang Dongwooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jang Dongwooㅋㅋㅋ He's cute, cool, delightful, and lovely..

-I'm already used to see him acting like that now..

-Oh my goodness.. Dongwoo-ya..

-I knew that was Dongwooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The Necklace Guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What on earth is he doing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I saw him and all I could think of was "What am I looking at.."

-My Dongwoo got a little bit too excited..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Do whatevery you want, Dongwoo.. I can understand it all..

-Who is that..?

-I was wondering what was he doing..

-I'm not surprised anymore now..

-[Jang Dongwoo just got excited!] Energy +10000000000000

-Jang Dongwoo, what are you doing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, this is too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My delightful boy.. I'm okay as long as you're happy..

-Hul.. I watched the whole stage but I didn't notice him doing that..

-He's so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Thanks to Dongwoo, I got to start the new year delightfullyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dongwoo, is your neck fine?

-I don't know who's that, but he's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com