Klook.com

Thursday, January 5, 2017

, ,

The closeness between Sulli and Nam Taehyun



-Now that I've realized it.. They were born on the same year!

-Whoa..

-Hul..!!

-Oh.. They were hanging out together..

-Hul.. I didn't see this coming..

-I misread Nam Taehyun as Cha Taehyun.....

-Oh.. Really..?

-I heard they knew each other through a photographer..

-Both of them left their groups.. Right..?

-Isn't that just an edited picture..

-That's really unexpected..

-That's.. fascinating..

-I thought that was an edited picture..

-I love both of them..<3

-Whoa.. I have never expected them to be friends.. Anyway, he smokes..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Taehyun is really handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Is he close with Sulli..?

-Is that a cigarette in Taehyun's hand..?

-I see..

-Why.. do I somehow feel.. strange..?ㅎㅎ

-Taehyun, I miss you..

-This is the most surprising news I've seen in my entire life as Taehyun's fangirl..

-Taehyun-ah.. Don't smoke, your throat will rot if you do..
trazy.com