Klook.com

Sunday, January 8, 2017

, , , ,

SM Idols' rap skills (ft. Baby Don't Like It)

NCT 127's Baby Don't Like It

Produced and Written by Mark and Taeyong

Mark's part (19 years old)

Baby, is it me or are you doing something to me?
When you smile, it's shining
But for some reason, you're lying inside
Dangerously, you're beautfiul
You slowly came to me, my dilemma
Like a habit, I'm already looking for your hand that's not there

What's scare is the way you talk
What gives me goosebumps is when you smile
My focus, my control is all you, uh oh
But the problem is, I don't hate it, oh no

I like it when we get closer, when it gets risky
Only when you hold my hand, it feels like I have started
When I'm with you, danger seems like a good thing
Whether it's the wrong or right answer
You decide for me girl

Taeyong's part (23 years old)

I have no patience
I'm gonna bother you till the day is over
Come closer, show me your fantasy
I'm gonna slowly show you love, right

You should be afraid of me, that's what I want
I want you to hit and kick me, ruin me
I'll give you the role of a picture, I'm freaking honest
My body is reaacting, I'm not satisfied yet

I wanna play with your heartbeat
I hope you know, heartbeat
Fade away until I can't hear it anymore
Cosplay Snow White
I like it, I'll be the hobbit
Be meaner to me, I feel it babe

I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it too
I'll throw it, you catch
Beach volleyball
We're gonna do it, going so high
We'll play all night, put away your exhaustion

I love it, love it, love it, love it too
I showed my self to you so show yourself to me too
I want you to hug me
What do I do about this
Attention seeking illnes I caught because of you. 

+Please listen to 'Mad City' too!

(eng translations: colorcodedlyrics)

-I like it..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Just imagine how bad SM wanted to show them off..

-Taeyong and Mark are SM's biggest treasures..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyong and Mark, you both are the bestㅠㅠ

-I can always trust in music that Taeyong and Mark make..

-They're really good..

-Mad City is a very nice song, everyone..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I can't believe Mark and Taeyong produced and wrote this songㅠㅠㅠ This is the only song that I've been listening since the album was releasedㅠㅠㅠ

-I like the song.. I have to download this..

-Oh.. The song is really nice..

-I love you,,

-I like this song.. I'm going to add it to my playlist!

-Whoa.. The song that OP recommends in the end of the post is really nice..

-Mark, Taeyong, you both are doing a great job!ㅠㅠㅠ

-I heard GSoul also participated on producing this song too..

-I think they're the best rappers in SM.. Is Mark Korean..?

-Minhyung-ah.. Taeyong-ah.. My babies, you are doing a really great job!

-I like Mark's voice..

-I dropped my jaw as soon as I heard Mark's voice..

-Those are my brats..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I really love Mark's rap style..

-I personally think Mad City is the best.. No song can ever beat Mad City..
trazy.com