Klook.com

Thursday, January 5, 2017

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Male idols whose eye smiles are heart-fluttering

These are the male idols whose eyes are heart-fluttering in my opinion..

BTS' Suga:

Exo's Xiumin:

BTOB's Yook Sungjae:

VIXX's Ken:

Seventeen's Dokyeom:

Infinite's Nam Woohyun:

These are just my personal opinion.. And I honestly don't know how to end this post.. Bye

[+433][-15]

1. [+155][-22] He was watching a video of an event that Starlights made for VIXX.. Don't you think his smile is beautiful?ㅠㅠ

2. [+138][-28] Im Hyunsik has a heart-fluttering eye-smile too..

3. [+131][-22] I love it when he smiles like this..

4. [+103][-20] His smile when he suddenly saw himself on the screen is really heart-fluttering.. He's really cute..

5. [+83][-14] He has a really cute smileㅋㅋㅋ Look at his lips shape..

6. [+67][-0] Proof that he loves his fans

7. [+67][-1] He got shy because a little girl kissed him on his cheek..

8. [+65][-1] I was expecting to see Hyuk in this post.. But I see Jaehwan instead.. His smile is indeed really beautifulㅜㅜ

9. [+61][-2] VIXX's Hyuk and BTS' Jimin.. They also look handsome when they smileㅜㅜ

10. [+60][-0] Jaehwan is both beautiful and handsome at the same time..


casually adds wonwoo here he's been ruining my life (really bad) lately *inserts angry emoji*
trazy.com