Klook.com

Sunday, January 8, 2017

, , , , , , ,

Male idols who make you want to go to fansign to see them

1. Infinite's Sunggyu:
He's famous for having cute fansign anecdotesㅋㅋㅋ

2. Infinite's Nam Woohyun:
I just want to experience his sweetness in real life.. His lovely gaze towards his fans, the looks on his face, the way he talks, everything he does.. I want to witness it all..

3. BTS' V:
He's also famous for having cute fansign anecdotes!! I sometimes watch his videos on fansigns and he never fails to make my heart skips a beat.. You, are you planning to kill your fans?ㅠㅠㅠ But I think I won't be able to have a converstation with him if I ever get to see him, because he's too handsome..

4. BTS' Suga:
I want to see his already-reached-nirvana kind of laugh.. I fall in love everytime he opens his mouth to talk and.. wait a second, let me control my breathe..

5. B***t's Yoon Dujun:
The legendary bigmacㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to have a mozarella burger before going to the fansign..ㅎㅎ If I ever get the chance to attend his fansign..

6. B***t's Yong Junhyung:
I just want to see him in person..

7. BTOB's Seo Eunkwang:
I have a feeling he will be really outgoing and act friendly towards meㅎㅎ I love Eunkwang-jjing..

8. Seventeen's Mingyu:
I've watched some of his videos on fansigns and everything he does is really heart-fluttering..
Especially the way he plays with his fans' hands while looking at them with a very adoring gaze.. 

9. Exo's Baekhyun:
I want to see him being cheeky!! Yes!! I mean it!!

10. Exo's TFGIE (The Funniest Guy in Exo), Kim Junmyeon:
All of his anecdotes are really funny.. I'm always looking forward to his anecdotes!

11. VIXX's Ken:
I remember watching a video of him smiling widely when he saw his fan, and after that I started to save a lot of his pictures on my phone.. I want him to look at me with his lovely gaze..


[+73][-0]

1. [+50][-4] Kim Girly..

2. [+37][-3] You mean this..?

3. [+36][-1] The fan told him that she had a new tattoo on her wrist and he went like 'Let me see it..'

4. [+34][-1] Vernon;;

5. [+33][-1] Is this what you're looking for..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
There was a fan who came to Infinite's fansign while wearing a mini dress..? She had a bucket of flowers in her hand, she threw it and Sunggyu catched it. The fans applaused him for that. Sunggyu handed the flower buckets to his manager, and with a really meaningful expression, he said 'Do your families know that you're doing this..?

6. [+32][-1] Straight-forwarded Sunggyu..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Why did you come just now.. I've been waiting for you..
Sunggyu: (What's your) name
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+32][-1] ㅋㅋㅋ
'The funniest anecdotes I've ever seen'
Fan: I dreamed of ghosts..
Sunggyu: I see..

Sunggyu's fansign anecdotes are so freaking funnyㅋㅋ
Fan: I think you have to put down those luggages
Sunggyu: What kind of luggages?
Fan: Your coolness (coolness: 멋짐/meotjim. luggage: 짐/jim)
Sunggyu: Take your luggages away
Fan: What kind of luggages?
Sunggyu: Vanish.. (사라짐/Sarajim: disappear)

8. [+32][-2] I'm an Army, but I really want to meet Sunggyu in person.. If I ever get to go to Infinite's fansign, I would ask their fans to recommend me weird things to do in front of Infinite and I would do it for real.. I really want to see Sunggyu's chic+dumbfounded expression in front of my eyes.. Ah, and Suho's fansign anecdotes are always funny as well.. Anyway, I really want to go to BTS' fansign first before going to any other idols' fansigns..

9. [+29][-1] ㅋ
There was a fan who wanted to joke around with Sunggyu, since the person in front of her was a Japanese.
Sunggyu: What's your name?
Fan: Gyu-chan..? What do you mean...? (in Japanese)
Sunggyu: Don't joke around.
Fan: Okay..

Fan: I made a chocolate for you, but it already melted down..ㅠㅠ
Sunggyu: It's okay, you can give it to the other members
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+27][-1] For me, it's Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋ I'm an Exo-L, but I really want to know how it feels like to have a converstation with Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋ Judging from all the fansign anecdotes I've read about him, he seems to be a tsundereㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's really witty..
trazy.com