Klook.com

Thursday, December 15, 2016

, , ,

This male idol shows you the proper way to take off your padding jacket in a Vapp broadcast

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

V앱에서 패딩 벗는 법 알려주는 아이돌 | 인스티즈
And the one who cleans up the mess is Shin Hyesung.


-Ah.. I just literally bursted out laughing at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's what I usually do when I get home..

-That's not 'taking off' your jacket, that's 'throwing off' your jacketㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really cute how Shin Hyesung cleans up the mess quietly without talking muchㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I like Shinhwaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I somehow can sense that it's going to be a post about Shinhwa just by reading the titleㅋㅋㅋ

-An idol who looks funny just by taking off his padding jacketㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's driving me insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. That's how I usually take off my jacket..

-As expected from Shinhwaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My mom will smash me right on my back once she sees me do thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way Shin Hyesung cleans up the mess is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to try thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com