Klook.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

,

The teaser for Tomorrow With You



1. [+422][-17] Wow.. Look at the chemistry between these two.. I'm looking forward to this drama.

2. [+347][-11] I got a heart attack because of Lee Jehoon's wink..

3. [+231][-13] Whoa.. I was very surprised to see this teaser yesterday!! I'm really looking forward to this dramaㅜㅜ

4. [+171][-14] Kya.. I can't wait to watch this dramaㅠㅠ

5. [+133][-10] The chemistry is so good.. I'm looking forward to it!

6. [+87][-4] Both of them look lovely in the teaser and since Lee Jehoon has this 'sweet' image, they both will look good together even when they're not doing anything!

7. [+79][-3] That wink.. Another birth of magical gif?? I can't stop looking at it..ㅠㅠ

8. [+64][-3] Lee Jehoon.. I have to watch this drama..<3

9. [+56][-4] I saw a picture of them shooting the drama on Instagram yesterday.. I'm really looking forward to itㅠㅠ Jehoonieㅠㅠ

10. [+43][-0] Are they only going to shoot the drama in Namyoung Station..? I think I've seen them shooting in that location for 10 times..ㅎ

trazy.com