Klook.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

, ,

The speed of Taeyeon's hair growth

She cut her hair really short in January 


Her hair now:


-I heard that she's using hair extension.. She's not?
  -Yes, that's right.. She's using a hair extension!

-That's just a hair extension!

-She looks pretty both with short and long hairㅠㅠ

-That looks like a hair extension..

-Her hair for 'Rain' promotions was really prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-She would break a record and make it into Guinness Book of World Record if she grew her hair that much in just a yearㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taeyeon is so cute..

-Whoa.. It doesn't look like hair extension at all! My friend once used hair extension and it looked so unnaturalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've never cut my hair that short but I've grown that much hair in just a year.. My hair grows really fast..

-Look at her legs..

-She looks so cute..

-Ah.. I want to cut my hair short because of herㅠㅠㅠ

-So prettyㅎㅎ

-If only my hair could grow that fast.. I got the short hair disease and cut it in January, it's already reaching my shoulders now..

-That's a hair extension..

-Look at her legs.. She's so skinny, I feel cold just by looking at her pictures..

-Taengoo, you're a fairy.. Aren't you?

-She looks like a baby.. She is a baby..

-She suits short hair really well..
trazy.com