Klook.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

, , ,

The scene that Nam Joohyuk shot while literally laughing because of what Lee Sungkyung did

The funny thing is that they filmed this scene with no music playing in the background.
The only thing that can be heard was the sound of them running out of breathㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Bokjoo and Joonhyun bursted out laughing as soon as the director shouted 'Cut'ㅋㅋㅋ

Bokjoo: Hey! Don't laugh~

Joonhyung: You're questioning what are you doing right now, right? I'm also questioning myself the same thing.

이성경 춤 보고 현타온 남주혁.gif | 인스티즈
Is someone hitting Joonhyung?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Bokjoo is literally the best.. This drama is really niceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ This scene was filmed with no music playing in the background?ㅋㅋㅋ

-They both are really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Is someone hitting Joonhyun?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's not a danceㅋㅋㅋ They look like they're fighting with something that we can't seeㅋㅋㅋ

-Who's hitting my Joonhyung?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Everyone.. Please watch this dramaㅠㅠㅠ It's really cute, and cute.. and also cute.. 

-That dance reminds me of Kwangsooㅋㅋㅋ

-That scene is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-This drama is really really goodㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Lee Sungkyung has a really nice personality in real life..

-They're the masters when it comes to 'crazy' danceㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'I'm also questioning myself the same thing'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I love Weightlifting Fairy, Kim Bokjooㅠㅠㅠ

-This drama is really fun.. I'm supposed to be studying right now but I just can't stop watching this drama..

-I also bursted out laughing when I first saw this sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I should catch up with this drama once my exam week is over..
trazy.com