Klook.com

Sunday, December 25, 2016

, , , , , ,

The idols that make you want to smile when you see them smiling

This is my personal opinion!!
Starting off from the female idols, honestly you can just say that these idols have a really pretty eye-smile..

1. Joy, Red Velvet

2. Hyojung, Oh My Girl
The main reason why I decided to write this post.. She looks really sweet when she smiles..

3. Taeyeon, SNSD
Her smile looks better in gif so I'm going to put a gif of her instead of a picture.

For the male idols:

1. D.O, Exo
Now I know why people call him 'baby'.. He looks like a newborn baby when he smilesㅋㅋㅋ He looks lovely..

2. Changsub, BTOB
He has a really lovely smile too..ㅠㅠ

3. GD, Bigbang
The first person I can think of when I hear "Eye Smile"ㅠㅠ My heart skips a beat whenever I see his smile..

The end!!! I saved all of these pictures from twitter. And if you have any other pictures of them, or pictures of any other idols that look pretty when they smile, please post it on the comment sections<3

[+69][-7]

1. [+41][-1] He's so freaking cuteㅠㅠㅠ *crying noises*

2. [+33][-2] So cute..

3. [+24][-1] Kyungsoo-ya.. You're so freaking cuteㅠㅠ

4. [+16][-0] It's Im Hyunsik for me

5. [+16][-0] His smile is really beautiful..

6. [+12][-0]ㅠㅠㅠㅠDdoo Ddoo

7. [+12][-0] That's right.. He has a really bright smile..

8. [+10][-0] It's Yook Sungjae for me!! His lips shape is really cute<3 This is a picture taken by a reporter, but he looks so pretty in it so I just saved it.. I really love to see him wearing that police uniform..

9. [+9][-0] Park Joy is so cute, right?ㅠㅠ

10. [+5][-0] Their smiles are really beautiful..<3
trazy.com