Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The disadvantage if one group has too many main vocals

The good thing about having not only one main vocal is that they can show various of vocal colors, 
but to those whose biases are the main vocals, it would be a little bit hard for them. 

Their biases get compared a lot, for example: A has better vocal color than B, B has more powerful vocal than A, A is more stable than B, B can't hit the high note as good as A do, etc.
If A is really good at hitting the high notes, then people would refer B as 'the main vocal who can't hit the high notes'.
Or if B has more powerful vocal than A, than people would refer B as 'the main vocal who has a weak voice' 

These are the groups who have more than one main vocals:

Super Junior: KRY (Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung)

SHINee: Onew, Jonghyun

Infinite: Sunggyu, Woohyun

BAP: Daehyun, Youngjae

EXO: Chen, Baekhyun, D.O (+Luhan)

BTOB: Hyunsik, Eunkwang, Changsub, Sungjae

VIXX; Leo, Ken


-That's right..

-I miss Yesung..

-I've seen a lot of comments like that in my own fandom, and it hurts me a lot to see my babies being compared to each other..

-Sunggyu and Woohyun are precious.. So are my Chen, Baekhyun and D.O..

-Wow.. BTOB has more main vocals than I thought..

-Infinite's fans know really well that Sunggyu and Woohyun have a totally different vocal color so they don't compare those two at all.. 

-Daehyun and Youngjae's voices have different charateristics that make each other sound different and unique, I can't compare them.. I can't tell who's better than who, they're just equally great at singing..

-Luhan was one of the main vocals?? He didn't look like one when he was still in Exo..

-KRY.. Their voices are unique on their own ways and I like all of their voices..

-SJㅠㅠㅠ I like KRY because their voices are really unique, I also like Infinite for the same reasonㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Really? I like Bigbang so I never feel that way..

-For me, I hate those fans who like one member so much, they try to bring the others member down by comparing their biases with the rest of the members..

-That's right, those annoying fans are the only problems.. Those fans who only focused in one member..

-Sunggyu, Woohyun-ahㅠㅠ

-Most of Infinite's fans love all the members equally so that case is really hard to find in the fandomㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree with this post..

-Hul.. Really? I don't see any fans comparing Youngjae and Daehyun in my fandom..

-BTOB really does have a lot of main vocals.. Not to mention that Minhyuk's singing skill is just as good as the main vocals'..

-Seems like this doesn't apply on Beast's fandom^^

-SHINee is rich of main vocals.. All of them are equally good and they have their own charms, so I rarely see any fans in my fandom comparing them..
trazy.com