Klook.com

Monday, December 26, 2016

,

Reporters even write articles about this idol group to guest in Weekly Idol (netizens predict it will be super funny)


Shinhwa.

The episode will air on the 18th!
I wonder whose card are they going to use for the 'Show Me The Card' segment..
Eric's or Lee Minwoo's?ㄷㄷ


-Great!!!ㄷㄷ

-I can sense that it's going to be really funnyㅋㅋ

-Ah..ㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to the SMTC segmentㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. It must be really fun!

-I'm so happyㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to their Random Play Dance..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm really looking forward to this episode!!

-I totally have to watch that episode liveㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope FinkL's members will make a reunion and guest in Weekly Idol too..ㅠㅠ

-I predict this episode will be really funㅋㅋ

-I'm seriously looking forward to that episode..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I have to watch that episode live..ㅋㅋㅋ

-There's no way that their episode will be boringㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. I'm gonna love it..ㅠㅠ

-Why is it already funny to me?ㅋㅋㅋ

-The episode hasn't aired yet but I'm already laughing..ㅋㅋ

-This will be the most legendary episode of Weekly Idol ever..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It will be really funny if they really use their personal cards for SMTC..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I guarantee this will be the funniest episode of Weekly Idolㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow.. Shinhwa?ㅋㅋㅋ Amazing.. 

-Finally.. Shinhwa on Weekly Idol!!

trazy.com