Klook.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

, , ,

Rare sight of Sejeong having no expression in her face



-Huk.. She looks like Taeyong in one of those pictures..

-She's beautiful..

-This is why people call her "The Smiling Angel"ㅜㅜ But still, she looks pretty with or without expressions..

-She looks pretty when she's not smiling but now I get it why people say that we look better when we smile..

-Whoa.. Look at how small her face is.. She looks beautiful either with smile on her face or without it..

-Sejeong is the most beautiful woman in this whole worldㅠㅠㅠ

-God-Sejeong.. She's really beautiful..

-Unnie, you're so handsomeㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She looks like a cold person when she's not smiling, it's probably because I often see her smiling.. But still, she looks gorgeous..

-The shorts.. The shorts are too short.. Please find her something longer than that.. Or I can buy her one if you couldn't find any.. 

-I think she really suits to be an actress..

-I can see Jongdae in her face..

-She looks like Jung Joonyoung!!

-Her face shape is really pretty..

-I somehow can see a little bit of Jung Eunji in her..

-Hul.. What the--.. She looks extremely beautiful in the last gif, I would've saved it if it wasn't for this iPhone.. Ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like Black Pink's Jisoo in the last gif..

-Sejeong looks really handsome when she has no expressions in her face..

-I.. I love youㅜㅜ<3

-She looks like Taeyong in that gif where she's wearing a blue sweater...
trazy.com