Klook.com

Saturday, December 17, 2016

, , , ,

Netizens are surprised to know that these two male idols are Korean

Seventeen's S.Coups (Real name: Choi Seungcheol)
혼혈 아닌게 더 신기한 아이돌 두 명 | 인스티즈
He was born and raised in Korea.
7 out of 10 people mistake him as half Korean because of his long eyelashes and distinct facial features.

BTOB's Peniel (Korean name: Shin Donggeun)
혼혈 아닌게 더 신기한 아이돌 두 명 | 인스티즈-
혼혈 아닌게 더 신기한 아이돌 두 명 | 인스티즈
9 out of 10 people mistake him as half Korean because of his large figure..? and eyes..
And since he lived in Chicago before, his Korean accent is a little bit awkward.. He has an U.S citizenship but both of his parents are Korean!


-I thought Coups was half Korean when I first saw him..

-Whoa.. Peniel.. I've known him since his debut but it's my first time hearing this.. Peniel, you.. turns out just a Korean who's really good at English..

-I seriously thought Peniel was a foreigner..

-Hul.. It's my first time hearing this..

-S.Coups.. Whoa.. Is it possible for a human to look like a fairy?

-Hul.. I know Peniel has an U.S Citizenship, that's why I thought he was half Korean.. And I thought Shin Donggeun is just the name that his fans made up for himㅠㅠㅠ

-Choi Seungcheol keeps on abusing my heartㅠㅠ

-It's my first time seeing both of them and they look like Korean in my eyes..

-?? They don't look like half Korean or foreigner at all??

-Hul.. I thought they were half Korean??

-I seriously thought Peniel was a foreigner, not a half Korean..

-Their eyes are seriously so pretty.. Maybe that's why they looked similar to me at first..

-Coups is not a foreigner? I've heard someone saying that he's from Espana.. or something like that..
  -He's from Daeguㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fans are just joking when they say he comes from Daespanaㅋㅋ

-I thought they were foreigner because of their stage namesㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh..? Jaehwan should be in this list too!! Anyway, Peniel is Korean???

-A lot of people thinks Peniel is half-Korean because he's from Chicagoㅋㅋㅋ

-That guy in the first picture reminds me of one of his teammate who raps, and looks like Dicaprioㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Peniel.. He didn't say any words when he guested in WGM, so I just thought 'Ah.. Maybe speaking in Korean is still a little bit hard for him'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seungcheol is hereㅋㅋㅋ No wonder, he comes from Daespanaㅋㅋㅋ (Daegu+Espana)

-Hul.. I've always thought that Peniel is half-Korean..

-That's right.. My baby comes from Daespana..
trazy.com