Klook.com

Friday, December 16, 2016

, ,

Manse shows off that he's still the same 'bad' boy we know

'Song Manse Oppa, let's play<3 I like you<3'
Caption: Bad boy Manse who got a love letter(?) at school today~^^ #songmanseh


-I'm so jealous of that girl because she gets to call Manse 'Oppa'..

-Manse Oppaㅠㅠㅠ

-He looks so cute with that poseㅋㅋㅋ

-This aunt loves you so much, Manse-yaㅠㅠ

-Manse is an Oppa to that girl.. I'm so jealous of her..

-I'm really jealous of that girl, I want to call Manse 'Oppa' too.. Shall I try to write Manse a love letter?

-Ah, he's driving me insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. He has grown up a lot..

-I'm so jealous because that girl gets to call him Oppa.. *This hyung is having a mental breakdown*

-Manse-yaㅠㅠㅠ

-Manse-yaㅠㅠ Can I call you 'Oppa' too?ㅠㅠ Bad boy Manse! Bad boy Manse!

-I like Manse Oppa too..

-That girl's handwriting looks better than mine..

-Manse Oppaㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠㅠ

-Manse-yaㅠㅠ I miss you, Manseㅠㅠ

-Kyaㅠㅠ Manse is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-He's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com