Klook.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

, ,

Lee Dongwook uses too much lip tint?

이동욱 틴트 논란 종결 .jpgif | 인스티즈
His lips always look red and moist in the currently trending drama, Goblin.
I guess I'm not the only one who thinks so.. This is the related key words that come up if you type his name in searching engine:

이동욱 틴트 논란 종결 .jpgif | 인스티즈
Lee Dongwook's lips

이동욱 틴트 논란 종결 .jpgif | 인스티즈
Lee Dongwook's tint

But it turns out that he doesn't use any lip tints!!
이동욱 틴트 논란 종결 .jpgif | 인스티즈

This is a scene from a tvN's drama last year, 'Bubble Gum',
where Ryeowon said to Lee Dongwook
"Your lips.. Do you use any liptints?"
and Lee Dongwook answered "They usually look like this" after rubbing his lips with the back of his hand.

It still looks red and moist even after he rubs it..


-Ah.. His lips..

-I like you, Grim Reaper..

-His lips are so pretty.. Grim Reaper, I like you..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Where does that last gif come from..? Shall I try to watch Bubble Gum..?

-I was really curious about this and all of his fans said that his lips usually look like that.. I'm really jealous of him..

-He went to a Chinese acupuncture and they said that his lips look red because of the heat in his body..

-He reminds me of Im Siwan.. He's also pale and his lips are always red..

-That lips.. are mine..

-Why hasn't he shot any CFs for lip tints? 

-Bubble Gum was a really good drama..<3

-I'm really jealous of himㅜㅜ His lips look beautiful..

-You all have to watch Bubble Gum.. It's the best drama I've ever seen in my entire life..

-His lips are such a scene-stealer.. Because they look really prettyㅠㅠ

-Ah.. He looks really handsome, I'm speechless..

-How could his lips look like that..?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-That makes no sense.. I can't believe that..

-I love you, Grim Reaper.. Let's get married..

-*sighs*.. My lips are blue-purplish..

-Can I steal his lips..?

-I'm really jealous of him..ㅠㅠ He's pale and his lips are really red..

-Why does the last gif look heart-fluttering to me?ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com