I mean.. Are women's bodies are that sacred? Is it really wrong for us to touch their bodies, even if it's not intended? It's not like he groped her chest or anything, it's possible to accidentally brush your hands off on something acessable.. Why are you turning him into a pervert a.k.a molester just because he accidentally brushed off his hand on her chest? You all are too close-minded. This is so unfair. The one with problems are not the fans of that guy, but the fans of that girl who cursed at that guy a lot.. Why are you trying to turn that innocent singer into a molester..
That is the best comment of a post about Wooshin-Somi incident, it has more that 130 upvotesㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+119][-9] That's how Korean men think..
2. [+98][-4] Then, are we supposed to stay still and quiet even when someone inappropiately touch our bodies? Even if it's not intended?
3. [+84][-6] I'm really mad.. Why are you all protecting a molestor? You all are no different..
4. [+18][-1] And if we say something about this, those men will attack us and swear at us backㅋㅋㅋ I'm really dumbfounded~
5. [+9][-0] Just because it wasn't intentionally done, that doesn't make it's not a sexual harassment. If the other person feels attacked, then it's sexual harassment, you idiots..
6. [+7][-23] I agree with some points of that comment.. I've watched the video and I don't think he intentionally did that..
7. [+5][-1] You have to consider how the other person feels to.. I personally think that's a sexual harassment.
8. [+3][-2] What makes you so sure that Wooshin did that on purpose? Why are you keep labeling him as a molester?
9. [+3][-0] Will they still act like that if the same thing happened to their daughters?
10. [+2][-1] You all are too cruel..