Klook.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

, ,

Got7's Jinyoung is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ

I saved this from Twitterㅋㅋㅋㅋ
This was taken from that collaboration stage of Seventeen, GFriend, Twice and Got7ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Is that GFriend's Yuju?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It looked like as if there was a wall between Jinyoung and Yujuㅋㅋㅋ
You can even stand in between the space of his hand and Yuju's bodyㅋㅋㅋ
This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ

[+92][-0]

1. [+44][-2] Mina's excessive manner handsㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+38][-0] Jaebum also did the same thingㅋㅋㅋ Momo also did the same excessive manner handsㅋㅋㅋ Seems like everyone in JYP was taught about that beforehandㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+37][-0] I laughed when I saw thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so proud of themㅋㅋ Thank you so much, Jinyoung-ahㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+27][-0] Seventeen and Twice also did that 'manner hands' thing as wellㅋㅋㅋ Their manners are just as pretty as their faces *thumbs up* It puts the fans in comfort..ㅠㅠ

5. [+25][-0] That's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ Looks like I can even stand in between the space of your hand and Yuju's body, Jjinyoung-ah!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22][-0] Jinyoung-ah.. It really looked like someone can even stand in between the space of your hands and Yuju's body..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+19][-0] Momoㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I thought her hands were on Eunha's shoulderㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14][-0] Jinyoung-ah, let's only walk on paths full of walls..

9. [+14][-0] I'm an iGot7 but I just noticed that nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you, Jinyoung..

10. [+13][-0] I watched it with my mom and she asked me whether if Jinyoung is that guy who made a cameo in The Legend of The Blue Seaㅎㅎㅎ I'm really proud of him.

trazy.com