Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

, , , ,

Fans think that this male idol likes Irene

The way he looks at her is just really sweet..


-He usually looks at people that way..ㅎㅎ Even if it's his first time seeing that person..

-Irene is so pretty.. I like her so much..

-Jonghyun is so handsome.. So sweet..

-Whoa.. The way he looks at her is really heart-flutteringㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun always stare at people warmly like that..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Seo Janghoon in the back is also looking at her in the same way..

-He also looks at Soojung and Yerim that way..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The king of being friendlyㅋㅋ

-He's really famous for being so sweet when he stares at someoneㅋㅋㅋ He also stares at men with exactly the same wayㅋㅋㅋ

-Jonghyun's eyes when he smiles look really cute..

-There's a galaxy in his eyes.. 

-Seo Janghoon looks happier than Jonghyun, when he sees Ireneㅋㅋㅋ

-I know right.. His gaze makes people misunderstandㅠㅠ He also looks at Taeyeon the same way when he sings their duet together on the same stage..

-I mean.. Irene is pretty, I, who is a woman, would look at her with the same way if she was standing in front of me..

-Oh my goodness.. What a nice sight I'm looking at here.. Jonghyun is a really sweet man..

-You haven't seen him staring at Taemin..

-I think my heart has stopped beating..

-Whoa.. Hul.. That's so sweet..

-Sweet-Jjongㅠㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun also looks at his pen the same way when he uses it to write lyrics..

-The woman who's going to be Jonghyun's wife in the future is the luckiest woman in this whole world..

-Is it possible to not like Irene?ㅎㅎㅎ
trazy.com