Klook.com

Saturday, December 31, 2016

, ,

Crazy.. These are V's pictures taken by reportersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Whoa.. This is amazing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really handsome..

[+563][-87]

1. [+87][-1] He's literally a doll.. Starting from his eyes, his nose, to his lips, there's no part of him that's not pretty.. He looks stunning even in the previews..

2. [+78][-0] There's a trap in the middle of this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love him and the difference between him on stage and off stage.

3. [+73][-0] Just because these are taken by the reporters, that doesn't mean we get to see the unflattering side of his.. I've made my decision, mom..

4. [+42][-0] The class of his bare face..

5. [+28][-0] His face is totally the opposite of his face, that's what makes him the stan attractor..

6. [+27][-0] He looks like a Westerner.. I'm really curious about how his parents look like..

7. [+21][-0] V doesn't look really different when you see him in person. He looks better in person but he looks really cold as if he was the Prince of a Winter Kingdom because he's not smiling in those pictures. All of BTS' members look much colder than I thought..

8. [+20][-0] Taehyung wearing Gakuran (Japanese school uniform)ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+18][-0] I can prove you that I'm not his fan.. I think he looks handsome no matter what he does, he would still look handsome even if he shave off all of his hair.. 

10. [+18][-0] He's really handsome until the point there's no right words that can explain how handsome he is.
trazy.com