Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

, , , ,

BTS' Jimin was seen hanging out with a female idol

He was seen hanging out with Silver Light..
They should consider about their fans' hearts.. Eventhough it's jus ISAC..



(This is a humour post. Hehe)
I'm looking forward to more interactions between these two male idols!


-Hul.. Jimin-ah..ㅠㅠ You can't do that..ㅠㅠ

-Miss Eunkwang, get in the line.

-They're already shooting for ISAC? Time sure flies really fast..

-Jimin-ah..

-Don't hate our Unnie..ㅠㅠㅠ She's a very nice personㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Miss Silver Light really does look like an angel.. Are those wings real?

-I'm feeling uneasy right now, Jimin-ah.. That girl is really pretty..

-Ah.. Unnie, don't easily trust men and hold their handsㅠㅠ I remember seeing her hanging around with several men in ISAC, she even danced with them.. I'm really worried for her..

-Jimin-ah.. You look very cute in those pictures..

-Our Silver Light Unnie is often seen hanging around with male idols, you know..

-Ah.. Jimin.. Aren't you being too close with her..?

-Hul.. Jimin-ah..ㅠㅠ It's okay, I'm a cool fan.. No.. But I mean.. How could he hug her in public like that?

-That Silver Light girl is really pretty, it's okay.. I'm not even jealous..

-Ah.. This surprised me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Eunkwang Unnie is so pretty.. She looks like an angel..

-I remember seeing her with Taehyung, and now she's hanging aroung with Jimin.. But anyway, she looks really beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ

-They look good together..!

-*sighs*... Jimin.. It's okay, I can understand this..

-Hul.. They even hugged each other in public????

-Hul.. It's been a long time since the last time I saw Jimin smiling so brightly like that.. Jimin-ah.. As long as you're happy, I'm fine..

-Honey, what are you doing with that girl?
trazy.com