Klook.com

Sunday, December 4, 2016

,

B1A4 finally changed their stylists!!!

B1A4's stylists during their early debut days were really popular for their 'devilish' styling.

And after 6 years into their debut
They finally changed their stylistsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations!

Their stage outfits for the first week of 'A Lie' promotions:
B1A4's fans are giving B1A4's new stylists a lot of praises and love, that never happened previously in their livesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-They look so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Now please.. Dress them with decent outfits so that they won't be embarassed..

-I really like their new stylistsㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing up right now..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Finally..

-Oh.. Hul.. This is amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their stage outfits are really pretty..

-Hul.. Amazing.. I was so surprised to see their outfits for this promotion.. No wonder, they changed their stylists..

-Their outfits for this promotion are really pretty..

-They look so freaking handsomeㅠㅠ And CNU looks really good with that hair..

-Chan-ahㅠㅠㅠ You look so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-I've never thought that there would be a day where I praise B1A4's stylists..

-Oh my godness..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Congratulations.. We're now able to see them being glorious everyday..

-They should've dressed the boys like this from the startㅠㅠ It's a good thing that they changed their stylistsㅠㅠ

-Hul.. The stylings are so pretty.. Will my kids change their stylists after 6 years just like B1A4 did..?

-Hul.. It's my first time seeing B1A4 with normal clothings!!! *is shocked*

-I'm very happy for themㅠㅠㅠ

-I don't have to worry about the outfits they will be wearing anymore..

-Finallyㅜㅜ I'm not their fan but I feel happy about thisㅠㅠ

-Thank you so much.. Thank you so much..
trazy.com