Klook.com

Thursday, December 8, 2016

,

An idol group who doesn't know that the shooting has started and run back really fast to their seats

Baro runs with his chair


-Ah, this is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This gif will never get oldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The staff should've told them that they were going to startㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-All of them look so cute in that gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I should watch this gif whenever I'm feeling down or sadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Baroㅋㅋㅋㅋ He runs while holding his chairㅋㅋㅋ I literally bursted out laughing at himㅋㅋ

-Ah what should I doㅋㅋㅋ They're so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Cha Sunwooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does the radio DJ look so calm as if nothing is happeningㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Baro running with his chair is the funniest part of the gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They run back to their seats really fastㅋㅋㅋ

-They look like students who run back to their seats after seeing their teacher entering the classㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Sunwoo is a great runnerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I'm going crazy because of these guysㅋㅋㅋ

-That one member who runs with the chair on his back looks so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What theㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look like a bunch of kids playing hide and seekㅋㅋㅋ

-That gif is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I saved that gif eventhough I'm not their fanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I had a really good laugh thanks to B1A4ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Baro looks really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com