Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

, ,

A male idol who doesn't know that flower crown is supposed to be worn on his head

is Lee Minwoo

LMW: I'll put it in my car!!
Fan: *is taken aback* This is called flower crownㅠㅠ You're supposed to wear this on your headㅠㅠ
Then he went 'Ah..' and slowly put it on his headㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-He's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He said he'll put it in his carㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodnessㅋㅋㅋ "I'll put it in my car"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What does he expect me to do when he's still cute even at that age..ㅠㅠ 

-If I was that fan, I wouldn't stop him when he said he's going to put it in his carㅋㅋㅋㅋ That means that he will get to see my gift everytime he drivesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why would he put that in his carㅋㅋㅋ

-Okay.. That's it.. There's no end to his cuteness..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's going to put that in his carㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah he's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-In his car?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-*noises* Ah.. He's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-That fan shouldn't have stopped himㅋㅋㅋ 

trazy.com