Klook.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

, , , , , ,

A male group who puts morse code on the backside of their photocards

There's a morse code in the backside of each photocards, and if it's put together it becomes a full sentence:

S.Coups: Let's be each other's happiness
Jeonghan: Delightfully, beautifully, excitedly
Joshua: Always be happy, forever
Jun: I love you no matter what happens
Hoshi: Thank you, let's always be together
Wonwoo: Let's go and ride the boat
Woozi: We will always be together
Dokyeom: Let's be together for the rest of our lives
Mingyu: Let's be happy together
The8: (I) go Bbom Bbom Bboom because of Carats
Seungkwan: I will repay you, I will protect you, my Carats.
Vernon: I adore you, I won't forget you, thank you.
Dino: Thank you, I'm sorry, I love you

That's the words that they want to deliver to their fans.


How to read Morse Code:


-Hul..

-I'm tearing up for real right now.. I love you, boysㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Morse code.. The person who interprets all of those photocards must be a really amazing person..

-Chan-ah.. What are you being sorry for?ㅠㅠㅠ Don't apologize to usㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That's really heart-warmingㅠㅠ But does anyone know the total of the albums that I have to buy if I want to collect all of those photocards?

-Whoaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is Wonwoo asking us to ride the boat anywayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Album-ah.. Please come soonㅠㅠㅠ I love you tooㅠㅠ

-I love you so muchㅠㅠㅠ I'm the one who should be sorry and thankfulㅠㅠ

-There's a member who's called THE8..? How do you read that?

-Ahㅠㅠㅠ You guys, this is so heart-warmingㅠㅠ I'm so touched by thisㅠㅠ

-That's really cuteㅠㅠ I love you, guys..

-Chan-ah.. Why are you apologizing to us?ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. That's really cool..

-Chan-ahㅠㅠㅠ My babyㅠㅠㅠ There's nothing for you to be sorry forㅠㅠ

-Each words are really meaningful and beautiful.. I love you so much, thank you..

-Thank you, I'm sorry, I love you, I like you..

-There's nothing to repay, Seungkwan-ahㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ

-I'm crying.. 8ㅅ8

-Hul.. That's really fascinatingㅠㅠ

-That's so cool.. I want one..

-Whoa.. How many photocards are there in total? 

(THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL i'm not lying this is the most heart-warming post I've ever seen this year Im iM SORRY I still havent purchased the album yet but i will soon and look at how fluffy and thoughtful are these boys i stan the right group)
trazy.com