Klook.com

Saturday, November 26, 2016

,

What happens when the reporter can't get all of the members in one frame

[AJU PHOTO] B.A.P, "I couldn't see all of them from where I stood TT" (2016 Asia Artist Awards, AAA)

No, I didn't do that on purpose TT
I couldn't see Zelo from where I stood..
If you can't understand me, you're so mean, you're so mean.

The title is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-That's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Where did our Zelo go?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-TTㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. That's my kidsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reporters these days are really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at their visuals..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Aigoㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like this kind of articleㅋㅋㅋ The reporter is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hong's head is playing hide and seekㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. But all of them really do look handsome..

-Ah, the reporter is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The reporter is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If Junhong wasn't that tall, we might not be able to see his hair from this angleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's my kids!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The reporter is so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't see Zelo..

-The title sounds so interesting, I would have clicked the article because of the title if I didn't see it on Instizㅋㅋㅋ

-You're so mean, you're so mean TT

-Where did Junhong go?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can see Zelo's hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You're so mean! You're so mean!

-But still, it's a relief that we can see his headㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since he's really tallㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com