Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2016

, , , ,

The group that has various kind of 'first love'-looking guy

is NCT

Jaehyun (Korean)

Winwin (Chinese)

 Yuta (Japanese)


-Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Yuta's wife, it's nice to meet you!

-I can't choose...

-Jaehyun somehow has this.. Chinese actor vibes? His visual is so fancy yet elegant, the visual you would see on Chinese historical drama..

-Winwin really looks like the first love of the female character in dramas.. A piece of art..

-Winwin!!!!! He's so handsome..ㅠㅠ

-Winwin looks so pretty in that gif..

-Jaehyun-ah.. Let's get married..

-I love NCT..

-I thought the first guy was Chineseㅋㅋㅋ And the second guy reminds me of Im Siwanㅠㅠ

-Yuta!!! Yuta!!!! Yutaㅠㅠ

-I like Winwin..

-??? I thought the second guy was Im Siwan..

-Oh.. Jaehyun really does have that first love vibes..ㅠㅠ Meanwhile Winwin looks like Im Siwan, how should I put it into words..? Innocence..?

-Yuta-chanㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I'm just looking at their pictures and yet my heart is already beating so fast..

-Yuta is totally my type,,

-I love all of them..

-They have one similarity.. All of them are my husbands..

-Hul.. That Chinese guy.. Wow..

-Ah.. All of them are so handsome..

-I like Jaehyun so muchㅠㅠ Especially when he smilesㅠㅠ

(I'm sorry I can't interpret the title into something better than that lmao)

trazy.com