Klook.com

Monday, November 28, 2016

, , ,

Fans who touch idols' faces during fansign

Nam Taehyun's eyebrows

JHope's dimple

I've seen fans who touch the idols' hair or hands, but it's my first time seeing them touching their eyebrows and dimples, it's so fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Wheein also lets her fans touch her dimple..

-I want to touch Hope's dimple too..

-The gesture of the fan who touch Hope's dimple is so elegantㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to touch Hope's nose..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Is it okay to touch their faces..?

-Namtaeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This reminds me of a fan who squished Yoojung's cheeks, the netizens were so sensitive about it..

-I feel so sorry towards that fan who squished Yoojung's cheeks..

-Hoseok's dimples are very precious..

-Taehyun-ah, I love you.. I can't stop thinking about you..

-Hoseok's expression is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-First of all, I really want to go to a fansign..

-I once went to a fansign and I couldn't think of anything when I faced them.. I just cried as soon as I saw them.. I couldn't even say anything..

-Hope is so freaking handsomeㅜㅜ

-I want to touch the mole that Daehyun has under one of his eyes..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I will poke his eyes accidentally because my hand will tremble so hard..

-Nam Taehyun has a really pretty smile..

-I heard someone touched Seventeen Woozi's mole..

-Namtae really loves his fans..

-It's okay.. I've held Jonghyun's hands before.. I'm not asking for more.. His hands were really warm..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Eyebrows..

-I want to touch the tips of Jisoo's eyes.. I want to touch Seokmin's nose..

-Kyungsoo's lips..
trazy.com