Klook.com

Thursday, November 3, 2016

, , ,

A member of Pentagon admits that he's a fan of BTS' Jimin

 One of Pentagon's members admits that he's a fan of BTS' Jimin, but I don't know his name!ㅜㅜ

I saved this a few days ago from a Pann post that I saw, it was taken on their way to work on Halloween!

pann 
[+114][-14]

1. [+51][-4] Seems like there are a lot of idols who like Jimin.. During PD101, Ahn Yeseul revealed that she likes him, and he ranked 1st on a vote during ISAC.. Looks like they like him because he's such a good dancer.. But anyway, I have my eyes on you, Pentagon! 

2. [+44][-5] Oh.. I saw this a few days ago when I was changing channels on my TV.. There are a lot of rookie idols who admit that they like BTS' Jimin..ㅎㅎ

3. [+39][-2] I like everyone who likes my kids.. Let's rise, Pentagon!<3

4. [+13][-0] In the same show, there was a question about BTS that other idols got right, but BTS didn't even know the answerㅋㅋ 
'How many 'Very/much's are there in 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' lyrics?'
PD: The other groups answered this question correctly.
BTS: We don't even know this.. How are we supposed to answer this correctly?

5. [+12][-0] Oh.. Pentagon?? Now I've made my mind to like themㅋㅋㅋ What is his name?

6. [+10][-0] Oh..??? Me???

7. [+10][-0] I don't know his name, but he's also a fan of BTSㅋㅋㅋ BTS is so popularㅋㅋ

8. [+10][-0] I've made my mind to like Pentagon after watching that clip.. They're a bunch of funny guys.. I think the guy who said that was Go Shinwon.. I hope Pentagon will gain a big popularity really soon!

9. [+9][-0] Astro's Moonbin is also a fan of BTSㅋㅋㅋ He likes them so muchㅋㅋ

10. [+9][-0] I'm starting to like Pentagonㅎㅅㅎ
trazy.com