Klook.com

Sunday, November 6, 2016

, ,

A male idol's smart way to avoid playing paper kiss game

They had to play this game to show off their teamwork. But Suga kept on coughing when the game was about to start, and it failed right awayㅋㅋㅋ

BTS' Suga:


-Min Yoongiㅋㅋㅋ If only he didn't cough and the game hadn't failed, I wouldn't be alive right now.. 

-That's such a smart way to avoid playing a game that you don't want toㅋㅋㅋ He's such a genius!

-He's so cuteㅜㅜㅜ Yoongi-yaㅜㅜㅜ

-Min Yoongi is such a genius..

-And then he still asked "Did we fail??"ㅋㅋㅋ

-Taehyung's jaw line makes my heart aches..

-He did that on purpose and he still asked to the camera, "Did we fail?"ㅋㅋㅋ It was so funnyㅋㅋ

-Yoongiㅋㅋㅋ That was a very smart way to avoid that gameㅋㅋ I've never even thought of thatㅋ

-Min Yoongi is getting cuter and cuter these days..

-Hul.. The way V gets closer to Suga.. It's so heart-fluttering..

-He's so wittyㅋㅋ He was born to be an entertainerㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from genius!min Suga..

-God-Yoongi..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at V.. His eyes, his gaze, his lips, his profile side...

-Min Yoongi, you're so genius!!

-He's so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like it when Min Yoongi is being funny like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember bursting out laughing literally when I saw that programㅋㅋㅋ

-My man is so cool~~ Darling, I'll cook you delicious food when you get home~~<3

-The way V looks forward to it next to him is so heart-fluttering..

-And then he acted as if he didn't do that purposelyㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com