Klook.com

Monday, November 21, 2016

, , ,

A male idol who became an Exo-L after watching Exo's stage on MMA

Exo was performing Growl on MMA:

The camera shot Hoshi who was focused on the stage:
 ??????????
방금 엑소무대보고 입덕해버린 아이돌 ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈 
He watched the stage with both of his hands clasped together like that..
His expression said it all, he fell for Exoㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought the scene was paused or something..
(And Vernon, the one who sat next to Hoshi, was already 95% falling for Exo)

Congratulations on joining the fandom:)

방금 엑소무대보고 입덕해버린 아이돌 ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈 
He's a Shawol, and now he's also an Exo-L.

방금 엑소무대보고 입덕해버린 아이돌 ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ | 인스티즈 


-My baby is so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Soonyoungie is too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope Exo and Seventeen will have more interactions in public in the future!

-Ah, Soonyoung is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ Stan Exo!ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is somehow very strange to me.. He was just watching the stage, I don't see any signs of him becoming an Exo-L from that gif..
  -He was amazed with the stage that Exo performed!!ㅎㅎ He even sang along to the song, just look up for the fancams of it on Youtubeㅋㅋ

-Our Soonyoung looks so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Soonyoung-ah, you're so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-He was totally immersed into the stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's a difference between getting immersed into the stage and joining the fandomㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks really cuteㅋㅋㅋ He's totally my typeㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember watching some fancams where Exo was seen singing along to Seventeen's Adore U.. It's really nice to see these two groupsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Soonyoung-ah, do you want me to buy you Exo's lightstick?

-Soonyoungieㅠㅠㅠ Hansolieㅠㅠ

-Our Haemjji is so cuteㅠㅠ

-Exo took his soul away.. Soonyoung-ah!!

-Where did his soul go?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hoshi also had the same expressions during BTS' stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Vernon is so freaking handsome..

-We would gladly welcome you to the fandom!!

-I'm an Exo's fan and I really find Seventeen likeable after watching them on MMAㅠㅠㅠ

-His eyes sparkled as he watched the stageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com