Klook.com

Monday, November 7, 2016

, ,

A female idol who doesn't like fried chicken and pizza

is Krystal. 

During a photoshoot interview, Jung sisters were given two options and they had to pick one.
One of the options were "Pizza or Chicken"
And then Jessica said, "You don't like both, right?" and Krystal said that she still likes chicken more than pizza. So it's chicken>pizza for her.


-That's probably how she stays slim like that..

-Now I know the secret behind her beautiful figure.. Well for me, I can't live without Pizza and Chicken.. 

-Whoa.. Unbelievable.. I want to go back to the days when I didn't know how Pizza and Chicken taste like..

-Whoa.. I'm going to reflect on myself..

-*puts down the snack I was going to eat*

-I got this right.. I knew it would be about Soojung!

-Soojung-ah.. Seems like we don't match at all.. But still, I'm happy that you chose chicken over pizza..

-Me tooㅋㅋㅋ I don't like both pizza and chicken..

-No wonder..

-*cries* *depressed* *craves for some pizza*

-I just ate pizza earlier.................

-I don't like chicken and pizza as well...! Seems like this is what you call with destiny.. I prefer beef more than those two!

-I want to hate chicken and pizza too..

-This is why Soojung and I are different..

-Me too.. I don't like chicken or pizza but why doesn't my body look like hers?

-I wonder what kind of food she likes..

-So it's possible for a human to not like chicken and pizza..?

-*sighs* I just ordered a fried chicken........

-I love pizza so much.. I could eat pizza everyday if I had to..

-I just came back from buying fried chicken when I read this postㅠㅠ Soojung-ahㅠㅠ

trazy.com