Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2016

, , , ,

Yoona staring at Jungkook who just turned 20 this year

She's looking at him in a very sweet way.





 
-She's so prettyㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Unnie.. Please look at me like thatㅠㅠ
 
-Yoona-ya.. Can you look at this unnie like that?ㅠㅠ
 
-These lovelies..
 
-Jungkook-ah.. I can stare at you like that too..
 
-She's so pretty.. If only I got the chance for her to stare at me like that..
 
-Please look at me like thatㅠㅠ I'm so jealous of Jungkookㅠㅠ
 
-Yoona is so sweetㅠㅠ
 
-That how goddess would look like if it exists for real..
 
-She looks like a mom staring proudly at her babyㅋㅋㅋ Both of them look so pretty!
 
-Look at her smile.. Isn't it too pretty?ㅠㅠ
 
-She looks like a mom staring at her son who just turned adult and became all independentㅋㅋ
 
-Goddessㅠㅠ
 
-Jungkook-ahㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Her life must be so nice.. She has never looked ugly, not even a day, in her entire life..
 
-Ah.. No wonder why people call her goddess.. And look at how Jungkook giggles, it's seriously the cutest thing ever..
 
-Huk.. A goddess.. Kook-ah.. I can stare at you for the whole day..
 
-Please stare at my eyes, gooddess.. No.. It's not good for Yoona's eyes..
 
-That's my Kookieㅠㅠ
 
-God-Yoonaㅠㅠ
 
-She's very beautiful..
 
-I'm so jealous of Jungkook..


trazy.com