Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2016

, ,

This is what Sunggyu did when a fan told him to walk slowly

Fan: Sunggyu-ya! Don't go!! Walk slowly!!
Sunggyu: *walks in slow motion*
 
 
-He's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-My sunshineㅠㅠㅠ My Sunggyuㅠㅠㅠ
 
-He's so freaking cuteㅋㅋ Sunggyu really has a lot of unique charmsㅋㅋ
 
-Cutieㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Hul.. That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Hul.. I just got a heart attackㅋㅋ He's so adorableㅋㅋ
 
-Sunggyu-yaㅠㅠㅠ
 
-I'm so grateful towards Sunggyu's motherㅠㅠㅠ
 
-My Sunggyu is so cute, but he's too thinㅠㅠ Let's gain some weight, Sunggyu-yaㅠㅠ
 
-He's really really cuteㅋㅋ
 
-Who would believe that he's already 28 years old?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Judging by how he did a big heart in the end, seems like he was in a really good mood that dayㅋㅋ
 
-My babyㅋㅋㅋ That must be a very expensive heartㅋㅋ
 
-I thought he was making a moon with his armsㅋㅋ
 
-He's the cutest human in this worldㅋㅋ
 
-That's so freaking funnyㅋㅋ I thought the gif suffered some errorㅋㅋㅋ
 
-My husbandㅠㅠㅠ
 
-I can't believe that he did a big heart in the end.. He must be in a really good mood that dayㅋㅋ That's such an expensive heart.
 
-Hul.. Sunggyu.. and a heart?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Ah, he's seriously so adorableㅠㅠ
 
-My darlingㅠㅠ
 
-Look at his legsㅠㅠ
trazy.com