Klook.com

Monday, October 31, 2016

,

Kim Kibum was one of the most handsome idols back in the days



-I used to like him so much back then..

-Whoa.. It's been a long time since I heard his nameㅠㅠ

-He's the most handsome guy in this whole world..

-I used to like him a lot..

-Who is Kim Kibum? It's my first time hearing his name..

-Ah.. Kim Kibum..

-Kibum-ah.. Are you doing fine these days?

-Whoa.. I wonder what is he up to these days..

-He was the original Flower Boy..

-Even people who weren't SJ's fans liked him as well..

-What is he doing nowadays?

-Me.. I used to like him a lot too back thenㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. There are some people who don't even know who Kim Kibum is.. He's really handsomeㅠ

-I agree.. He's so freaking handsome..

-Whoa.. Some people here don't know who Kim Kibum is.. Oh my goodness, I'm feeling so old..

-I had a super big crush on him when I was in elementary schoolㅎㅎ

-I really liked him during 'U'.. I wonder what is he up to these days..

-He's so freaking handsome.. For real.. Like really really handsome.. Really..

-I used to like him so much because of his good-looking face..

-I heard he's currently doing some activities in China right now..

-Kibum-ah I love you.. I hope to see you as a member of Super Junior again, soon..

-Hul.. I can't believe there are some people who don't know who Kibum is..
trazy.com